Gt/e Hatch In Leeds

E-Bay advert

Just seen this while i was in leeds, its at a car dealers near the M621 (Dealers site) its not on his website though.

Its priced at £2595 in the window :unsure: (personaly i think thats far too high)

Only had a quick look as i was running late.

Its had a drivers sill (just a skin rather than full) which is spot welded along the door step, well done at the 1/4 though (or was just a front part)

Had a patch to inner NS chassis rail above the outrigger bolt (as seen from engine bay)

Inner wing tops look a little crumbly but are currently solid

Will want a NS lower rear 1/4 patch as it felt all crumbly when i pressed it

The engine didn't look like it had run for a while, and i'd change the fuel pipes on the manifold pretty soon

Headlights were loosing their reflective chrome, 2 quite badly (obviously the MOT tester wasn't that fussy)

Interior looks very tidy (apart from 2 rips in roof lining

Has a factory fitted sunroof but no signs of it rusting at all :thumbup

Didn't get a look under it as they'd just washed it off so muddy ground (and i had my clean gear on for once :o )

Might be back that way early next week if anyone wants me to have a better look.

• 3 weeks later...

Its back again HERE

Still asking too much but he's a car dealer so thats expected.

Looks like the winning bidder last time was a friend of his, or his other account

(looking at the bidders info he's bid on 3 of his cars and bought 2 of them already :blink: )

Looks like the winning bidder last time was a friend of his, or his other account

(looking at the bidders info he's bid on 3 of his cars and bought 2 of them already :blink: )

:lol: What a c***, I'm surprised ebay ain't caught wind of that! Still, if it was an exclusive coupe I'd be bidding, only the very nicest hatches are worth that much.

Edited by Rick-Manta

I looked at this car a couple of months ago when it was for sale near Hexham in Northumberland. It sold on EBAY at the time for about £1100. In my opinion it was too much money for the condition it was in. It was bought by a dealer and seems to have ended up in the Leeds area. Quite a bit of welding done to chassis legs and N/S rear arch needed painting. Engine seemed fine. Have a good look underneath if your going to view this car.

Hope this helps.

PETE

• 2 months later...