New Menber

findlay

hows it goin every one? me and my other half own a manta gt/e exclusive E reg coupe blue. Both vauxhall mad have a few other rare vauxhalls. I was always buying toys for myself the manta was mainly bought for my other half as she is manta mad but its helps that i think their great too!!

Thanks for the welcome, we're in Aberdeenshire. Will put up pics once i can figure out how to do it!! Some of cars need a bit of work. We have manta gt/e exclusive in blue, black 2.5v6 supertouring vectra number 457, nova gsi in grey, sri130 cavalier in red, my next purchase next month is my personal favourite, been lookin for one for years wish id never sold my last one.... mk1 astra gte in black. And my daily runners are new shape vectra sxi dualfuel in nepal yellow (the missus' car!) and my diahatsu fourtrak.

First car to get a little tlc will be the manta as we're gettin married next year and Sarah wants it as her weddin car!!

ps, i'm findlay's other half... we forgot we were logged in as me!!

Edited by sarahmo

Superb fleet, just been at the Nurburgring and met up with a bunch of MK1 Astra's (3 Turbo's and a 16v on R1's)from the www.mk1oc.com boy they guys know how to enjoy life :thumbup your supertouring is a rare motor n'all, it really will be good to see some pics.

To post piccies use 'photobucket' or similer and when posting on here you will find an icon 2 spaces to the right of the smiley button which says insert image, click this and there will be a drop-down box, enter the direct link code from photobucket, copy and paste into the drop-down box and hey presto your pic will appear in your post.

Hope that made sense to you.

Cheers, Colin.

Edited by vauxsenb

Testing out my instructions CavvyontheringIMG_0064_J.jpg

the drop down box will appear with a http//already in it which must be cleared before pasting in your direct link from Photobucket, then press the insert image button. Repeat for every pic you want to post. Have another go . . . :thumbup

Edited by vauxsenb