Grey Gte Hatch, Edinburgh

Spotted parked in Braid Road at the Morningside station end, a grey GTE hatch reg D44***, looking very smart.

I wasn't quick enough to stop as I could have got parked nose to nose and taken a piccy. I'll need to look out for it next time I'm in Edinburgh,

So anybody on here then??? . . . . . .

Cheers, Colin.

Spotted parked in Braid Road at the Morningside station end, a grey GTE hatch reg D44***, looking very smart.

I wasn't quick enough to stop as I could have got parked nose to nose and taken a piccy. I'll need to look out for it next time I'm in Edinburgh,

So anybody on here then??? . . . . . .

Cheers, Colin.

Sounds like Keith's old hatch.Have seen it there as well.

John.

• 11 months later...

Just spotted this post after looking through some old threads.

This used to be mines, it was actually blue. Before that, it was, as has been pointed out Keiths old hatch. Was a nice motor, a bit rough around the edges and had a ghastly loudbox exhaust (i was courting my gf at the time and her face was classic when i first turned up in it :) ) and pretty naff alloys which i never got round to removing but was fast and a lot of fun to drive.

The good news is it was sold onto a manta fanatic lady in Glasgow who's husband owns a garage and has plans to restore it fully. She did actually update me out of the blue sometime last year with some phone pics and it looked well underway, new sills, alloys, suspension kit, new paint etc so it is receiving the treatment it deserves that i could only wish to have had the space and tools for.

I may have another manta yet, but i cant help wanting another capri or perhaps an old datsun too so i guess i will have to wait and see what comes up and looks best first.