Mk1 Cavalier Centaur

ballbag42

just putting out feelers i have a cavalier centaur mk1 would anyone be interested in buying it as you will know they only did 118 of these and there is supposedly only 30 left ? it is about to be motd it is an automatic yellow in colour it is an ideal restoration project very tidy for its age nearly new tyres,and exhaust sensible offers send email address and i will send pics the car is in hampshire

Edited by ballbag42

just putting out feelers i have a cavalier centaur mk1 would anyone be interested in buying it as you will know they only did 118 of these and there is supposedly only 30 left ? it is about to be motd it is an automatic yellow in colour it is an ideal restoration project very tidy for its age nearly new tyres,and exhaust sensible offers send email address and i will send pics the car is in hampshire

Hi there I have one of these already and I would be very interestesed in another can you email me some pics and what price you are hoping for, is it driving and where are you located, thanks. Npon.mantas@gmail.com

Go on Andy you know you want to :) would be a shame to see it rot away. Mines going in for a new softop in 4 weeks or so when the chap is ready for it , getting a black mohair one £1400 unsure.gif . They have to be hand made as they are not of the shelf items like the MK2 Cav etc . One of the down sides to having a car that had very small numbers made.

Go on Andy you know you want to :) would be a shame to see it rot away. Mines going in for a new softop in 4 weeks or so when the chap is ready for it , getting a black mohair one £1400 unsure.gif . They have to be hand made as they are not of the shelf items like the MK2 Cav etc . One of the down sides to having a car that had very small numbers made.

Mine was out on the road last week, but by the looks of the rain this weekend it will be staying locked up.

Go get, and enjoy.

Cheers

D

one on a drive 5 miles from me sat with a hole in soft top getting full of rain/cr*p. been there for aout 3 years now :unsure: was going to see what they where doing with it but nowhere to put it :angry: .

I've got storage space so if you could find out if he is willing to sell and how I could very well be interested in buying it,

Steve