Fia Approved Racing Suit!

upk

Just about to make my debut appearance in the co drivers seat after spending last 3 years navigating on road rallys.

Need a suit tho and new ones are not cheap, although i will invest if the pairing goes ok.

Enties in for the cambrian on the 17th oct so to save me spending loads a dosh has anyone got an FIA 8856-2000 or fia 1986 standard ( the latter no good after jan next year) suit they can let me have cheap or even loan / hire of.

in sparco sizes i reckon 64 or 66...................yes big!!

i am located in chester area if it helps.

ps sorry but i hope this listing is ok in wanted section.

Just about to make my debut appearance in the co drivers seat after spending last 3 years navigating on road rallys.

Need a suit tho and new ones are not cheap, although i will invest if the pairing goes ok.

Enties in for the cambrian on the 17th oct so to save me spending loads a dosh has anyone got an FIA 8856-2000 or fia 1986 standard ( the latter no good after jan next year) suit they can let me have cheap or even loan / hire of.

in sparco sizes i reckon 64 or 66...................yes big!!

i am located in chester area if it helps.

ps sorry but i hope this listing is ok in wanted section.

i have one but its a deer suit just to post out and get lost or a wee rip can ruin it, you would be better trying ebay or pistonheads someone maybe selling there suit and hanging there helmet up, hope you get one