What Parts To Get And Where To Get Them

larry83

hi i have a 2.0l gte hatch, i was wondering what clutch kit to get.as far as i know everything is standard so where to get a decent clutch kit would be helpful.also i am needing plug leads and new spark plugs.what should i get to get maximum performance etc.

cheers larry

I would have thought Magnicore leads and NGK plugs would be my choices, and I use Pentland Components and Brown Bros or Partco in and around Edinburgh , i'm not sure who you have thru the west.

Cheers, Colin.

BTW Quinten Hazel for the clutch

Larry. You won't get better than Magnecor HT leads. Quite pricey but you get what you pay for. Take care with the fitting tho' - I ordered a set for my 2.0E but, when they came, they didn't fit the Lucas distributor cap (cap towers far too long for the leads). I phoned Magnecor and they asked me to send my distributor cap to them so that they could custom make leads for me, at no extra cost and they even paid the postage! There may be two seperate listings available for the Lucas 2.0E, long tower and short tower. Give Phil de Witt at Magnecor a bell on 01530 274975 and he'll keep you right. John.