Fixed Rear Windows

jasonpirtek

Coupe or hatch?

Not sure if he has any for a hatch, but he has some for a coupe, he quoted the price to me, but I picked up a pair with the rubbers in South Wales for a tenner, only had to travel twelve miles to get them,

Not sure if he has any for a hatch, but he has some for a coupe, he quoted the price to me, but I picked up a pair with the rubbers in South Wales for a tenner, only had to travel twelve miles to get them,

if you got a set for £10 with rubbers your doing well, all the sets i have are coupe, with clear and brown glass, and im waiting to see about the rare green sets, so if you get any of the green glass with rubbers for a tenner, i'll swop you my hen's teeth for them, but i did get many enquiries about the glass/rubbers, and also sold a couple of sets.....

Hi Jason, it's Paul who has the fixed glass and mirrors, i crashed your post to get in touch with Paul, sorry for the confusion :blink:

Hi paul thats ok do you have any of either i could buy of you? i being uming and aring for ages on whether change the mirrors and sods law when your not looking theres loads and when you are looking theres none. not fussed on colour of the rear glass as i will tint them. let me know cheers jason.