1986 Gte Coupe

jay

hi unfortunatly i have gotta sell my project. it is a red 1986 gte coupe sunroof model and its automatic.it has had the front inner wings welded already and it comes with replacement sills and 2 rear arch repair panels.the interior is immaculate.i will also throw in an original stereo (was told its original?)and a black 3 piece irmscher rear spoiler in good condition and some other bits and pieces. it still needs some work done on the front of the chassis rails and around sunroof. i really dont want to have to break it so the first person with £750 takes the lot......also has nice little reg ...no mot or tax...

P10001251.jpg

P10001271.jpg

P10001281.jpg

Edited by jay

hi unfortunatly i have gotta sell my project. it is a red 1986 gte coupe sunroof model and its automatic.it has had the front inner wings welded already and it comes with replacement sills and 2 rear arch repair panels.the interior is immaculate.i will also throw in an original stereo (was told its original?)and a black 3 piece irmscher rear spoiler in good condition and some other bits and pieces. it still needs some work done on the front of the chassis rails and around sunroof. i really dont want to have to break it so the first person with £750 takes the lot......also has nice little reg ...no mot or tax...

P10001251.jpg

P10001271.jpg

P10001281.jpg

MUST BE SOME TAKERS

Too far from me :( Going by your pictures? If you put the car back together (8-14 hours work)

Excluding you Labour, how much would it cost to Mot? £200-£300?

With 1 years Mot? It would probably would sell for around about the £1200-£1600 mark on ebay.

GL with sale.

Keith

Edited by keith1200

Hello jay! thank you soooo! much for calling me back and i cant believe it is my old girl!:o i am sooooo! looking forward to comming to collect her! i will never be selling her again! thanks to the omoc we have been reunited! and looking forward to many good years together! thanks again jay! :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...