Gt/e 20E Engine Needed.

astrasteve23

hi , if you still need a engine ny mate has one only done 51k out of a e plate gte auto , conpete with all bits still bolted on ,, hes wants £80 ,,, hes in uxbridge , m25 a 40 ,,, but can meet half way at cost ,,, his names john please call him on 07511070334

yes you could , but thats when a scruffy manta was £50.00 to a £100.00 quid including the 1800s , if that engine is a genuine 51,000 miles and in good nick thats a pretty good price .

I'm afraid that on the whole most manta bits have some value now as theres not that many left .

yes you could , but thats when a scruffy manta was £50.00 to a £100.00 quid including the 1800s , if that engine is a genuine 51,000 miles and in good nick thats a pretty good price .

I'm afraid that on the whole most manta bits have some value now as theres not that many left .

Aye, good price at that. Recon a lot will have been "skipped" when XE's fitted in their place.

John.

• 1 month later...

hi , if you still need a engine ny mate has one only done 51k out of a e plate gte auto , conpete with all bits still bolted on ,, hes wants £80 ,,, hes in uxbridge , m25 a 40 ,,, but can meet half way at cost ,,, his names john please call him on 07511070334

hi

hi mate. i would be intersted in this engine. if its def 51,000 & complete. does he still have the injection loom ? also do you know how much it would be to get to bradford ??

hi

hi mate. i would be intersted in this engine. if its def 51,000 & complete. does he still have the injection loom ? also do you know how much it would be to get to bradford ??

hi,id definatly be interested in this engine im in essex just the other side of london so pick up is no problem for me. do you know if the autobox is still attached as i wouldnt mind this as well for a spare one.

cheers paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...