Rear Fog Light Desperate

mantacrazy22

Hi matt can borrow mine if you want mate. Wont need it till feb time hopefully.give us a bell mate 07786632307. At work today but could pick it up tom if you want

hi alan thats great very good of you,need it for early next week so thats spot on ill give you a bell tommorow and pop through if its ok thanks alot mate matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks rab all sorted now borrowed alans for mot.cheers matt

If you still need a fog lamp I have a good second hand one, with mounting bracket. Bulb not tested, but was working 11 years ago when it was removed. See pic below. No idea how much its worth, so make me an offer. 07788550370

Cheers

fog_lamp.jpg

If you still need a fog lamp I have a good second hand one, with mounting bracket. Bulb not tested, but was working 11 years ago when it was removed. See pic below. No idea how much its worth, so make me an offer. 07788550370

Cheers

fog_lamp.jpg

Its now on ebay.

Just an idea! , ive fitted these to both mantas, bought a bulb holder and bulb, comes with two wires, one is earth,

I removed the driverside rear light, and drilled into the reflector from back of housing! , its the section between brake light, and reverse lense, Earth on wire, connect the other

You now have a fog light, that doesnt fill with water, doesnt get smashed on high kerbs, and most important, doesnt look like, "SHIT" we forgot the fog light!!

HAD MOT recently, "ok, try your fog light, oh, its too old to have one!! my reply>, TOO OLD..... of course it has one! , when did they think fog was invented!!

Ive fitted mine to drivers side only, but could be fitted to both sides, to balance it out!

this does not change the appearance of the rear lenses! 10 minutes fits it!, good bright light too!

I can get these complete with bulb holder, bulb, wire, instructions! £12 plus postage! < it tidies up any rear end!!!

Edited by brady

same idea but put the foglight wire to the drivers side reverse light, put a red 12 LED bulb in and its bright enough for mot and looks standard but as said no dangling fog light under the bumper.

same idea but put the foglight wire to the drivers side reverse light, put a red 12 LED bulb in and its bright enough for mot and looks standard but as said no dangling fog light under the bumper.

Tried that but wasn't happy with the result and it was a struggle to get the LED bulb into the body of the lamp so still wearing the dangly version at the mo'

cheers, Colin.