Paint Codes?

larry83

i have a white 1985 gte and im looking for the paint code for it.on the chassis plate under the bonnet i got a code and my boss phoned up a place in glasgow and they said it was some green colour.dos anybody know what paint code should be relevant to the car??

cheers larry.

i have a white 1985 gte and im looking for the paint code for it.on the chassis plate under the bonnet i got a code and my boss phoned up a place in glasgow and they said it was some green colour.dos anybody know what paint code should be relevant to the car??

cheers larry.

Can't remember the code BUT ask for Polar white! bit more expensive than the standard vauxhall white (can't remember the name).

I think I was £100 for 5l of 2k last year, about £50 more than standard vauxhall white. Might be worth checking ebay :thumbup

Maybe it would be a good idea to get a thread going where people can submit their paint colour name along with the code?

Then it would build up into a nice reference that could be stickied somewhere? Could have pics to go with them too.

May already be something knocking about so apologies if there is.

Neil.