Heater Matrix Solution For Manta B C20Xe Conversion

Mort

Hi,

I've got a Manta B with a C20XE conversion which has had the heater matrix and blower unit removed to accomodate the distributor on the XE.

I really need to get a heater unit in the car as I'm going to be using it over the coming winter months and it's not good driving without one!

I've read that Polo heaters fit nicely, could anyone tell me what year/part number I could look for.

Also, I'm open to looking for alternatives brands (I don't mind trying different things out to get it working), what I could do with would be some photo's of the original unit in place (Haynes manual is not very clear on where everything sits), and also any photo's people could supply of their conversions.

I've got access to a self hosted website, so I don't mind uploading images to that for use in the forum for everyone else to view - just email me the picks and I'll do the rest....

Cheers folks,

Terry.

if you get to the north west pub met this friday 6th at boddington arms across from BAE systems almesbury you can find out all you need to know. i have polo heater in mine and also a modified manta matrix/motor bike fan idea i was going to use in my manta xe. :thumbup