Mk1 Cavalier Coupe

rayman

Hi all i know this is a bid vague but i just found out that a friend of mine has a very clean mk1 cav coupe parked under his car port and is looking to sell it .He is in the Manchester south area and from what i can gather has a wacky engine in it pushing 220 break.It has had a 5 speed box fitted ,twin 4" pipes out of rear ,twin 45 dellortos.Bit more imfo engine is 16 valve all steel bottom end and head by Bob Jones.Vernier pulleys ,Lowered suspension and gas shocks.17"Alloys.Was bare metal stripped and resprayed in green .It has been stood for while but looks as good as when parked up. He is looking for about £3500 ,dont know if this is reasonable or not but if anyone interested give me a shout and will pass his number on .......ITS NEEDS A NEW HOME.... :thumbup

Hi all i know this is a bid vague but i just found out that a friend of mine has a very clean mk1 cav coupe parked under his car port and is looking to sell it .He is in the Manchester south area and from what i can gather has a wacky engine in it pushing 220 break.It has had a 5 speed box fitted ,twin 4" pipes out of rear ,twin 45 dellortos.Bit more imfo engine is 16 valve all steel bottom end and head by Bob Jones.Vernier pulleys ,Lowered suspension and gas shocks.17"Alloys.Was bare metal stripped and resprayed in green .It has been stood for while but looks as good as when parked up. He is looking for about £3500 ,dont know if this is reasonable or not but if anyone interested give me a shout and will pass his number on .......ITS NEEDS A NEW HOME.... thumbsup.gif

I'm interested.