New Front 4 Slot Pannel Needed

stagcar

I have a good used fiberglass one if thats any good to you.

I'm after £30 plus delivery can e-mail picturs if required :thumbup

Hi Mate

Yes very intrested can you take a picky for me? and also would you be able to send by post i will pay the cost

Many thanks

Derek

Hi Mate

Yes very intrested can you take a picky for me? and also would you be able to send by post i will pay the cost

Many thanks

Derek

Here you go for pictures, it was screwed on all around rather than bonded on so came off in good condition.

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

There is a hairline crack at the lower front, which would prob want some fiberglass adding to the rear for strength

looks like they drilled the centre mounting hole 3 or 4 times which weaken'd it and its flexed in storage

IMG_6125.jpg

The only other real marks are a couple of chips on the OS top, but only in the paint.

rough edges are actually the sealer/paint not the actual panel

IMG_6127.jpg

Postage should be £4.41 by royal mail standard parcels, as long as i don't make the box too heavy

Or if you'd prefer it sent by 48hr courier its £7

Or you can collect from Harrogate, North Yorkshire if you want.

Here you go for pictures, it was screwed on all around rather than bonded on so came off in good condition.

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

There is a hairline crack at the lower front, which would prob want some fiberglass adding to the rear for strength

looks like they drilled the centre mounting hole 3 or 4 times which weaken'd it and its flexed in storage

IMG_6125.jpg

The only other real marks are a couple of chips on the OS top, but only in the paint.

rough edges are actually the sealer/paint not the actual panel

IMG_6127.jpg

Postage should be £4.41 by royal mail standard parcels, as long as i don't make the box too heavy

Or if you'd prefer it sent by 48hr courier its £7

Or you can collect from Harrogate, North Yorkshire if you want.

Thanks for the pictures

Looks fine to me

Lots better than my one with the 2 big rust holes over the lights :)

Can i pay you with paypal ? if yes if you would like to mail me the Paypal address i wil send £40 payment over

Many thanks

Derek

Thanks for the pictures

Looks fine to me

Lots better than my one with the 2 big rust holes over the lights :)

Can i pay you with paypal ? if yes if you would like to mail me the Paypal address i wil send £40 payment over

Many thanks

Derek

PM sent :thumbup