Gte Parts

philip warren

hi i have a 85 manta c gte hatch. im after a n/s door and n/s front wing, and o/s front wing. would prefer in astro silver but would take anything as want car ready for new years bash. im in worthing, west sussex (bn11 2hz). the closer the better as im not on the road at the mo.

phil

if anyone can sort me these panals im happy to sort out collection. realy need these bits befor the new year.

phil

• 2 weeks later...

hi i have a 85 manta c gte hatch. im after a n/s door and n/s front wing, and o/s front wing. would prefer in astro silver but would take anything as want car ready for new years bash. im in worthing, west sussex (bn11 2hz). the closer the better as im not on the road at the mo.

phil

still in need of these parts. can any one in the south help?

My inlaws are in Newbold Verdon, have I seen your car before, sure I passed it in Ibstock a few months back.

Yep, you probably did. My brother was driving it and he was living in Coalville.

It now lives at mine, which is VERY near Newbold, I'm in Barwell, just on the road out to Mallory Park!

Sorry for the slow response!

Price depends on whether you want non-genuine, not perfect, or geniune, not perfect, or geniune, more or less perfect................

Genuine, pretty much perfect would be £100 each, non-genuine, less than perfect (little surface rust inside etc) would be £60 each

Sorry for the high price but genuine GM wings are hard to get hold of!!

• 3 weeks later...