Nice Little Mark Up

Some sad sad people out there why not just ask first at Vaux instead of taking the sellers word.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Opel-Vauxhall-door-pins-Part-No-11063012-x-20_W0QQitemZ330378617625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4cec19a319

Got some of these last week for 40p ea from vaux.

Some peeps must have more money than sence,wish awe wiz wan owe them :D

Is it because the dealer tells you "We do not stock anything for a vehicle of that age" but if you asked for the item by giving the part number, and as the number is in the system, maybe for a later vehicle, they can supply you? If that's the case, All the more reason to join the OMOC!!

That is possible Julian but my local had them on the shelf but yes I did just give the p/n I do find that unless I know the guy then the answer will be ''sorry m8 we dont do that car no more'' without a p/n.

How about this as an idea......the club buys say 40 sets so 120 pins from Andy @ 40p a pin then sells the sets on ebay to the mugs @ £4 per set,, so thats £48 outlay with return of £160 b4 charges.... :thumbup

Ah bloody hell! Nevermind the pins, I've just been outbid on a pair of headlamp wipers, I thought £25 should see them to the end and I got outbid last minute :angry: PAH! Even worse is that I bought a new pair of headlamp wiper arms to go with them but didn't really need them, just thought it'd look even better to have new parts where possible. The headlamp wipers however I do need so I have new arms and no blades to put in them <_<

I could do with some door pins myself, can't see any in the recent parts for sale posts and my nearest vauxhall dealer is nearly an hours drive, so unless some folk know Andy and that he can supply them, it would likely explain the demand on the ebay ones.

Thanks mate, yes I spotted that whilst searching for them off ebay. I've sent the geezer an email but as yet have had no reply, twas only yesterday I sent it though. On ebay there's a load of Volvo ones, which I may chance to fit if these vodc blokes ones don't come through. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, only a couple of years ago I'd never of dreamt of tarting up and wanting square wiper'd lamps over the quads, I used to remove headlamp motors thinking they looked grandad style :D

Cheers for the link :thumbup, Rick.