New To Site

REM751

hi everyone just registered , have aqquired a 1988 manta exclusive coupe reqs a lot of tlc at moment but lookin forward to bringing it back to life !!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually . Will be on lookout for bits shortly , could do with knowin what people have got that could help me out cheers

hi everyone just registered , have aqquired a 1988 manta exclusive coupe reqs a lot of tlc at moment but lookin forward to bringing it back to life !!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually . Will be on lookout for bits shortly , could do with knowin what people have got that could help me out cheers

Aye welcome tae thi land owe thi Manta :thumbup as fur bits trawl the FOR SALE bitty or pit up whit yur after in PARTS WANTED some wan will awe waze give yae awe nod or point yae in the right direction.

Most folks hiv thur cupboards foo tae thi brim wi spares, rarer items you may find harder for folks tae part wi jist common sence.

Oniways enjoy yur motor.

Rab.

hi again , forgot to say other night im in lancashire about 1 hr north of manchester , cheers to rab for the info thumbsup.gif looks like there some useful stuff about , and sorry to stradaman but no pics available yetsad.gif, hopin fr christmas gonna get me a shiny new digi cam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as an idea for ya , just been lookin at some of the projects peeps are on with , now wishin mine was as complete as any of them, lots of happy hrs behind a weldin screen to come , happy days, just keep tellin myself will be worth it in the end cool.giftongue.gif

Edited by REM751

hi again , forgot to say other night im in lancashire about 1 hr north of manchester , cheers to rab for the info thumbsup.gifsad.gif ,looks like there some useful stuff about , and sorry to stradaman but no pics available yetsad.gif, hopin fr christmas gonna get me a shiny new digi cam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as an idea for ya , just been lookin at some of the projects peeps are on with , now wishin mine was as complete as any of them, lots of happy hrs behind a weldin screen to come , happy days, just keep tellin myself will be worth it in the end cool.giftongue.gif