J. Mc Rae Works 400

Rab

AC Delco one is cheaper because it needs a good shell its well past it :( . would be good for a club stand though ;) hint hint. 300 club members officially so thats less than £190 each :thumbup storage no problem i have the room in unit :lol:

Edited by rutts

AC Delco one is cheaper because it needs a good shell its well past it :( . would be good for a club stand though ;) hint hint. 300 club members officially so thats less than £190 each :thumbup storage no problem i have the room in unit :lol:

and thats 1 day driving EACH :thumbup

rolleyes.gif Yes well its my Manta 400 . Yes its a works car and was used by mr. Jim McRae and Ian grindrod who now sits in it with me.

Its for sale but the 100,000 was an old ad i have since reduced it slightly to 85,000 for a quick sale .

This to fund my next project, the restoration of Rm22 and RM30 ex-Rauno Aaltonen Safari cars which are also sat in my Garage.

Sometimes i just feel good!!!

Alright money bags, enough showing off :lol:

Any chance you could donate it to the "Devil Fish needs a works Manta 400 Foundation" :thumbup

its a properly registered charity and everything...

or maybe not. :(

Fair play though, you've got to REALLY be into Manta's to want to spend £85K on one.**

**Disclaimer I am in no way saying that this car is not worth the asking price or being derogatory to Gary or anyone or anything, person, car, particle in this universe or any other.

hmmmm...I really should stop drinking whiskey during the day