Do Custom Solutions Still Exist

mantacrazy22

Clive still exists. Don't know if he is still doing the gear. I'm sure he'll be along here soon

I believe he's packed up now, due to lack of business, but I hope in the near future he starts up again, even part time :thumbup

Matt, I have a spare set of these... they are aluminium, and have the Opel blitz engraved on them...

they are used and therefore have scratches and that, which may polish out...generally in good nick though and definately an improvement over the cardboard... I got Clive to do me some black anodised ones for my i200, hence these are now spare.

let me know if your interested.

hi

phone no, website ??

cheers

Ryan-- 07887 758673

www.wizbangfabrication.co.uk

He will need a pattern, if you haven't got one,I am going up to see him before Christmas if that helps.

I will have a word with Clive for you, PM sent as I'm not sure he wants me to spout on here

anyone know of anywhere else that does kick plates

cheers

PM Clive (opel2000 on here) or me and I'll pass the message on, pretty sure he'll do some, long story but he can still do the work

The way things are going, there is looking at a batch of kick panels being made early in the new year.

Cheers retro Power...

Oh and Custom Solutions email is absolutely bombarded with 1000's of spam email so often miss the 1 genuine enquiry out of the 1000's of junk

The way things are going, there is looking at a batch of kick panels being made early in the new year.

Ooooo! Keep us posted on what you get done. I'm still wishing I'd bought another couple of washer bottles, wiper motor covers and brake res covers from you ages ago!