Xe Conversion In To Manta A

stuart h

Hello all can anyone help locating the rare xe conversion parts to fit the xe in to manta A

some parts i know i can get new

1.8 gearbox, AQUIRED

sump (can get yukspeed one) AQUIRED

rwd manifold (can get new)

DCOE inlet manifold (can get new) AQUIRED

simhammond@gmail.com

Edited by stuart h

What else do you need, need a few more details. How are you doing ignition??? If you are using a manta 1800 dizzy then I have a full setup spare off a 1.8, £50

I have some 1.8 engine mounts, you'll either need those or some steel ones making up. I want £40 for the pair I have.

Clutch bits, best bought new

Most of the rest comes with the engine. You'll need a 1.8 manta oil pickup pipe, or mod the 16v one, sorry don't have any spare, all mine are lined up for jobs now!

If you are stuck for any XE16v bits I have plenty of spares

Edited by Retro Power

What else do you need, need a few more details. How are you doing ignition??? If you are using a manta 1800 dizzy then I have a full setup spare off a 1.8, £50

I have some 1.8 engine mounts, you'll either need those or some steel ones making up. I want £40 for the pair I have.

Clutch bits, best bought new

Most of the rest comes with the engine. You'll need a 1.8 manta oil pickup pipe, or mod the 16v one, sorry don't have any spare, all mine are lined up for jobs now!

If you are stuck for any XE16v bits I have plenty of spares

thanks for your reply

I might need the mounts not sure yet I have got two triangle plates that fit the block so I might make them

I'm going to use megajolt for the spark's

iv got three ex engines so I hopefully should be ok