400 Engine

Unless you have a proper 400 shell i can't see the point of getting a 400 engine, better engines are available for less money... Don't even talk about rebuilding a 400 engine unless you have very deep pockets and lots of time ( or are Sean and have all the spares in the loft :D )

Axle is same as a few others, brakes are brakes

I suppose you pay for originality B)

Unless you have a proper 400 shell i can't see the point of getting a 400 engine, better engines are available for less money... Don't even talk about rebuilding a 400 engine unless you have very deep pockets and lots of time ( or are Sean and have all the spares in the loft biggrin.gif )

Axle is same as a few others, brakes are brakes

I suppose you pay for originality cool.gif

That's what put me of one Kevin, not a lot of BHP and mega bucks to rebuild, think if I had bought one and wanted to drive it regular I would of poped in a LS6 or something but kept the 400 engine in the workshop lol

That's what put me of one Kevin, not a lot of BHP and mega bucks to rebuild, think if I had bought one and wanted to drive it regular I would of poped in a LS6 or something but kept the 400 engine in the workshop lol

Hi Robbie, yea put the 400 engine into a glass coffee table :thumbup