85 Manta B Coupe -Parts Wanted

chrysler69

Hi I am desperately looking for most POSTABLE manta parts for my husband's pride and joy. He is carefully restoring an 85 Manta coupe which needs most parts upgraded/replaced - brakes, disc, plugs, most things interior & exterior. I was hoping to surprise him with some gifts on xmas day if anyone has any parts or can suggest suppliers. Sorry to be so fague as you have probably guessed my knowledge is limited but I do know he is looking for mostly any parts, though I think I have sorted the mirrors!!! I think he would be more surprised that I had actually managed to remember the names of any of the parts!!! Many thanks and aprreciate any advice or help you can give.

That'd be a bit hard unless it's something specific. You could go a motor factor (although it'd have to be a helpful one when you say 1985 Manta to them!) and get things like brake disks, pads, HT leads, plugs and other servicing stuff.

I think I have a set of new and boxed OMP brake pads somewhere which are small enough to post but he may want to upgrade the brakes unless he's going for originality!? Is he a club member? You could buy him a years membership for £25 but I'm not sure how quickly the welcome pack would get to you, ie before christmas!

• 3 weeks later...