Silicon Hoses

SENNA1

Okay ta very much. I got a reply from them and they say we'd need between 10-15 people to make it 'cost effective', which I've already said would be pushing it for that number but obviously when companies don't give out prices straight away, it's usually for a reason :rolleyes: I've asked if I can send my GTE hoses for them to look at and therefore give us an idea on price, I've also said to keep the cost down it'd be treated as a trade sale (ie no returns unless they're obviously wrong from the start), but there's no one colour bulk buy, so as long as it's one of the colours they do (as above) then that'll be what's available. There's also the over tape in red blue and yellow if you wanted to do other pipes. It's a shame the air intake hose has that small branch off as that'd be a great engine bay lift in a silicone job, as most OE ones have faded and look like an aliens spine!

Like I say, I'll start a different thread to confirm definates once we've got an idea on prices but to get an idea on prices we need an idea on numbers, to get an idea on numbers we need an idea on prices, but to get an idea on prices we need an idea on numbers but to get an idea on numbers we need an idea on prices, but to get an idea on prices we need an idea on numbers but to get an idea on numbers we need an idea on prices, so basically pop your name down on this thread if you 'think' you'd be interested.

Edited by Rick-Manta

Okay ta very much. I got a reply from them and they say we'd need between 10-15 people to make it 'cost effective', which I've already said would be pushing it for that number but obviously when companies don't give out prices straight away, it's usually for a reason :rolleyes: I've asked if I can send my GTE hoses for them to look at and therefore give us an idea on price, I've also said to keep the cost down it'd be treated as a trade sale (ie no returns unless they're obviously wrong from the start), but there's no one colour bulk buy, so as long as it's one of the colours they do (as above) then that'll be what's available. There's also the over tape in red blue and yellow if you wanted to do other pipes. It's a shame the air intake hose has that small branch off as that'd be a great engine bay lift in a silicone job, as most OE ones have faded and look like an aliens spine!

Like I say, I'll start a different thread to confirm definates once we've got an idea on prices but to get an idea on prices we need an idea on numbers, to get an idea on numbers we need an idea on prices, but to get an idea on prices we need an idea on numbers but to get an idea on numbers we need an idea on prices, but to get an idea on prices we need an idea on numbers but to get an idea on numbers we need an idea on prices, so basically pop your name down on this thread if you 'think' you'd be interested.

If it helps,put me down for two sets,then ask them for prices on 10 and 15 sets.

That way you will have the info to hand and people will be able to confirm one way or another.

Thanks

Steve