Exclusive Coupe Wanted

steve price

avn't been on here for ages,sold my exclusive coupe a while back after restoring her E452XFC,genuine car wi low miles 56k wi fsh,read so many times on here you will be sorry 4 selling etc,etc,etc,i think its just sunk in that someone else is the owner of my pride and joy,i have in the mean time saved an ageing calibra 2.0 8v from the scrap man,its fairly decent better than most id say but sadly[4 me] its not my coupe that i miss so much,i really need to find a manta soon as calibras dont cut the mustard as they say!!!!!!

MAY I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY XMAS AND NEW YEAR [DONT SELL YOUR MANTA THATS THE MOTTO]

STEVE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

to be honest with you i didnt,nigel orton the guy i sold it 2 offered me it back but after reading his email i thought to myself what a p---k?when i sold him the car it had a new mot with no advisorys he says to me 1 yr later and another mot down the line that he had to spend a lot of money on the car f0r its next mot,and basically the mot that i had was a bit loose lets say,the pics he got of the resto are the pics i gave him,f--k me a 23 yr old car wi no work needed yr after yr i ask you!mike[mikey rules] seen my car in the flesh ask him what he thought of the old girl,nigel you didnt pay anywhere near 5.5 k for it and i took hi email to heart so i will keep lookin for another genuine car to come along as they do from time to time,good luck to nigel wi the sale of my car,oops imean your car,the car on piston heads is exactly the same now as wheni sold it to except there was 59k on the clock warranted miles

thanx

steve

• 2 weeks later...

i got a coupe in vgc never been welded its a unfinished project comes with a complete donar car

i can send pic if needed cant upload pics here for some reason

also loads of spares all parts to make a perfect coupe

car located in neath

my tel no. is 07976583243

del can be arranged for a fee

thanks peter

Edited by peter evans