Urgent Need A Pair Of Front Jacking Points!

spewy555

How does £82.34 delivered grab you?

That's the £45.43 they cost me plus £2.26 carriage to me and hopefully Royal Mail still only charge £8.65 to get to you.

That comes to £56.34 leaving £26.00 (this years OMOC membership :) ).

So....... if that price suits you I can post first class recorded Tuesday (probably ned your address again).

How does £82.34 delivered grab you?

That's the £45.43 they cost me plus £2.26 carriage to me and hopefully Royal Mail still only charge £8.65 to get to you.

That comes to £56.34 leaving £26.00 (this years OMOC membership :) ).

So....... if that price suits you I can post first class recorded Tuesday (probably ned your address again).

Yep, sounds perfect! I`ll send you my address on PM, do you want paypal or a cheque? :thumbup

Remember to save the tubes from the old jacking points if you want them to fit the original jack

Then again now might be the ideal time to follow the Boreham example and weld two vertical plates in the sill seams and use a modified VW Bilstien jack as apparently it saves time by having an "instant drop" option.

I PM'd him, he's sorting it. No idea my membership no, hang on

Maybe 6108???????????

Just a quick thought on these jacking point tubes as I had mine replaced in the summer and would it not be easier to get the jack ground down to fit the new tubes?

It is something that I am looking at doing.

HTH,

Ta,

Deano.

Which is easier when you have a set of tubes on the old jacking points?

The metal is that thick time hardly touches them, plus it's still a proper fit in the rear jacking points that way.

More than one way to skin a cat though