Exclusive Alloys

G1ROSS1

My exclusive came from the factory with the silver wheels, (f reg) Wouldn't mind a set of the anthracite coloured wheels. Anyone got a set?

I know getting a set in mint condition will be hard so looking into getting a set refurbed and sprayed. Anyone sprayed the centre caps before?

From northern ireland so hopefully someone in this country can help.

thx

Interesting. If it's an exclusive with silver alloy's the body colour should be Starmist Black. I sold one like this to a chap in Northern Ireland back in 2005. F661 HCN was it's reg. I would be interested to find out what hapened to it.

Don't suppose that's yours is it. Best of luck in your search for the alloys.

theres a few pics of my old exclusive from last year[june],she was white and wheels were silver as u said,had mine refurbed the paint shop used,starmist black/anthracite for the centre and star silver for thedge in base coat with laquer finish,result was very nice

the cars in the cars wanted section if you wanna look at it

steve

You would think the body colour would be black, but like Steve's it white. Had been told they used whatever they had on the last of them? Looked at the pics Steve, exactly what im after. Did the orginals have the outer lip polished or was it painted silver? Was looking to get a close up picture from google but no joy, maybe someone can help? Just really to see how much was silver/ polished.

way way back in 1990 i owned a carmine red exc coupe reg no E680WVR,the wheels were painted silver on the edge and anthracite centre,if you can remember some of the white astra cop cars they had their wheels painted silver and anthracite from the factory???

way way back in 1990 i owned a carmine red exc coupe reg no E680WVR,the wheels were painted silver on the edge and anthracite centre,if you can remember some of the white astra cop cars they had their wheels painted silver and anthracite from the factory???

Can't say i remember the police cars. Maybe something to do with my age or else i was inside them looking out. kidding.

Let the hunt continue.

Edited by G1ROSS1