400 Kit

davo

there is a guy in the west midlands who does 400 kits as well, top quality gear as well :thumbup and has them on ebay under the name trchapman100, i have his number somewhere, if your interesred i'll dig it out for you.

Any pictures of his kits or a website link. Im lookin for a wide arch kit for an Ascona & a replacement front bumper for a Manta 400 kit.

Any pictures would be a great help though. Has there been many people here whos bought from him! Will call him & get a qoute but would like some feed back from any1 whos bought from him or from anywhere else. Im told M99 is a dud site & to avoid at all costs.

I know that martin has taken 6 confirmed orders, and will be delivering some up to the ferry to go to ireland, so if you want a kit let him know soonest, as it will make it easier for him to deliver, and you can tie in with the other deliveries, and remember to mention me for a discount

Does he have a website?

Regards

Tim

my apologies tim i never noticed your post, martin does not have a website or access to the internet at the moment, only the number listed.