Cheap Courier?

mantaboy89

Try www.interparcel.com i dont know if they will deliver an engine, but they are by far the cheapest and best to use, i was with parcel2go but the only thing they were good for were failed collections, thats why i now use interparcel, and if you register with them they will give you a discount each time you use them.

Try www.interparcel.com i dont know if they will deliver an engine, but they are by far the cheapest and best to use, i was with parcel2go but the only thing they were good for were failed collections, thats why i now use interparcel, and if you register with them they will give you a discount each time you use them.

Might try them myself :D It was always DHL who collected from me! That's the only downside to couriers!

you need to sit in and wait for them to collect/deliver :(

Cheers,

Keith

ps glad to hear your sorted egine wise :thumbup

Might try them myself :D It was always DHL who collected from me! That's the only downside to couriers!

you need to sit in and wait for them to collect/deliver :(

Cheers,

Keith

ps glad to hear your sorted egine wise :thumbup

it probably will be DHL picking up the parcel at times depending on what service you use, sometimes its UPS, but the site itself is excellent to use (it would be worth logging on and see how much you can send a 25kg item for :o just to give you an idea) after using then, you will not go back to parcel2go.

Just had 4x17"rims and tyres sent up from Beckenham direction doon sooth [Paisley Freight /CITY LINK] for £35 quid Next Day delivery and thur nae just thi lightest owe things, took 2 1/2 days to come but understandable with the bad weather at the moment.Poor chap had some job getting his lorry up oor hill.

Hope of some gid.

Just to echo ' lepo5's ' post ... Ive had dealings with

Interparcel & not only are they cheap , but reliable too

The ' Tracking Number ' service is brilliant to see where your

parcel is ................. :thumbup

I bought an engine some months ago from ' entwhistlecamryu '

it traveled from mid Wales to Hertfordshire on a pallet & cost £80.00

this was not Interparcel tho and did take about 4 weeks to arrive :(