Totalopel - Owners Club Of Ireland 2010 Calendar

kahaya

Hi all,

I've just been talking to the Southern Ireland OMOC rep (Jim) and he gave me the OK to post this!

As some of you know the TotalOpel - Owners Club Of Ireland have created a 2010 Calendar, which are now available to buy @ 15 Euros + postage of 5 Euros.

Included is the cover page, the calendars are in A3 format.

Calendar2010front.jpg

Anyone that wants to send the money via Paypal can send the money to kahaya@hotmail.com.

Please remember if you want the calendar posted to transfer 20 Euros.

Anymore information needed can be found on the TotalOpel website @ here.

All the best,

Dermot

Edited by kahaya

Dont suppose this is the guys from across the water wearing overalls stripped to the waist carrying tyres/tools/welding equipment in various poses with their cars is it???? cos I wouldnt want anything for my office wall that would shock the vicar :P

Dont suppose this is the guys from across the water wearing overalls stripped to the waist carrying tyres/tools/welding equipment in various poses with their cars is it???? cos I wouldnt want anything for my office wall that would shock the vicar :P

Not at all lad's. There lots of individual pics of lots of different Opel owned my member of the TotalOpel website. Lots of group shot from meets, runs and show also.

Some of the pics on here from Ted's TotalOpel Run and Mountbellew show posted by Jim previously in the Events section!

That will do Jim - Sorry Dermot I was messing :P

will check my Paypal see if I have any dosh

and about the half naked men - next year maybe :lol::lol:

I knew well you were joking, but its only right we let you know what's in the calendar. Wouldn't like to be false advertising. ;)