Opel Manta "blitz" Seat Centre Panels

young kadett kinin

I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forum, if not can the mods please move to the correct section. I have bought a pair of blitz seats for my kadett, The seats were in a manta that is abbsolutly rotten so the seats an covered in mould and the fabric is basicly "no good". So i was looking for the centre panel's with the blitz logo's does anyone know of anywhere i can get this fabric closer to home(Rep of Ireland) or even the UK???. I have considered getting the fabric reproduced and i was wondering would there be many people interested in the fabric on this forum?

Posted edited by moderator to remove bad language, replaced with "no good"

Hi, Two things, Firstly the swear filter is not set up, this site relies on self moderation for swear words !

Second, I had a lot of repro blitz material a while ago but have sold out, There is however a fellow member and his friend who has some of this material that has been made into premade seat covers for the centre part of the recaro seats.

PM Nick Webb, ( calcol ) for more details, he will be able to help you.

Paul.