1979 Manta Coupe Silver 2

dunmanus

1979 opel manta coupe, rare silver 2 model, 2.0 L injection, 5 speed, in very good condition, ashley exhaust, drives very well..car is in ireland but i can arrange to bring to U.K. it is still on U.K. plates, V reg...please email me for pics, i cant figure out how to attache them here..any advice anyone. .. contact John on 00353 868920089

Edited by dunmanus

Think this is the one that was for sale in Fife about a year ago, think the wheels need weighed in and the originals put back on.....will look better for it. As for the pedals...... :blink:

Nice car nontheless.

John.

I agree with that, I also don't like the spoiler, imo it wrecks the original lines of the car. Nice looking motor though.

Edited by Julian

This must be the first time that we are selling a Manta back to the UK , normally their is a transporter full exported to Ireland on a regular basis, nice car though but I agree the pedals wheels and rear spoiler spoil the originality, the twin lights are a very nice modification and enhance the look

I remember this one, it's had those wheels for years if I recall correctly. I personally like the wheels but have to agree with the pedals :lol: I'm all for changing things like that but smaller alloy ones would suit better, I think they'd fail an MOT if they're closer than 5cms apart. Lovely car though, does this have an Opel GT rocker and a polished rad tray with silver 2 etched on it?

3950 euro's is about 3950 pounds thanks to Gordo Brown.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for putting on pics for me, yes i brought this from scotland last year, i recently replaced the wings so they are perfect..the rest is as i bought it, price and ferry can be negotiated, ive since spoken to the previous owner of the car in the U.K., he tells me it has an ashley exhaust also and it was 2nd overall at billings some time back, and its a genuine silver 2..silver rad shield and brass top rad...the pedal covers are a 5 min job..

Edited by dunmanus

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...