Manta B Engine Mounts

bmw156

hey guys,

im looking for a set of ally mounts or steel if there was any. to aid mounting my XE.

with rubbers would be good

also if it matters, from a 1.8 im not sure if they were any different.

PM me or email me

Lankester367@aol.com

many thanks

Edited by bmw156

• 2 months later...

bump

Hello mate i am doing the same thing putting a C20XE in, if you have a 1.8 everything you need is already there so alot of people have told me. you will need a few extra things like uprated fuel pump,bosch gte manta £80 brand new and few other parts. i bought a upgraded pair of rubber engine mounts designed for the conversion from this shop he knows his stuff. and good luck if you need any more advice or where to buy things i will gladly help if i can.

the shop is called, online auto sport limited

MANTA B H/D ENGINE MTG BOBBIN SET

£24.68

Hello mate i am doing the same thing putting a C20XE in, if you have a 1.8 everything you need is already there so alot of people have told me. you will need a few extra things like uprated fuel pump,bosch gte manta £80 brand new and few other parts. i bought a upgraded pair of rubber engine mounts designed for the conversion from this shop he knows his stuff. and good luck if you need any more advice or where to buy things i will gladly help if i can.

the shop is called, online auto sport limited

MANTA B H/D ENGINE MTG BOBBIN SET

£24.68

whoops forgot to give you the number, 01543 252010

cheers for the info mate, but im after the alloy mounts of the engine. and i dont have a 1.8 unfortunally.

i have also heard that you can run BMW e36 engine rubbers and they fit?

thanks alot for the info

no worries i will ask around for you ok and see what pops up thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...