400R Wind Splits

Mantaholic

I know it aint a Manta but lookin to build the Ascona to a 400r like the Manta. Any1 here know of a supplier or a contact for wind splits for one. Lookin for genuine rubber ones-not fibreglass copies.

Any other bits are considered too. Still shoppin around for a wide arch kit but got a few very good prices so happy enough.

Cheers lads.

I managed to get a couple of sets of windsplits which are different lengths but are the rubber version off german ebay! You will be very lucky to get original ones(Irmscher) to be honest. I'm still unsure of the original length but there was an ascona 400 at the auto sport show this week that had the same set of splits that i have, on it (the shorter ones 970mm ) .

Hoping to get some copies made just don't know when !!!

Got most of my kit from a guy near birmingham and i'm just waiting for a spoiler from Ireland!

Cheers for that pal. Would you have a set of these for sale or have you used them yourself? What kinda price would i be needin to pay also for a set of these. Ive been in touch with alot of people iin regards a wide arch kit! Was the 1 you got from Birmingham of good quality? Ive been told they wont be perfect but they should be of good strength quality if nothing else!

Cheers for helping me out. Will check out Ebay Germany & hope something comes up???

Cheers for that pal. Would you have a set of these for sale or have you used them yourself? What kinda price would i be needin to pay also for a set of these. Ive been in touch with alot of people iin regards a wide arch kit! Was the 1 you got from Birmingham of good quality? Ive been told they wont be perfect but they should be of good strength quality if nothing else!

Cheers for helping me out. Will check out Ebay Germany & hope something comes up???

No prob, My project ain't really started yet(still stripping it down) and being what they are will be one of the last thing to be fitted! I paid nearly 200 quid for the longer set but that was due to them still being in the box and not used 1 Don't really want to sell any due to the fact I want to see what both look like before final fit!The manufacture name is Kamei.

With regards to the kit from what i believe all kits need a fair bit of work to be fitted! The kit I have is really sturdy I only got the arches and front bumper off him, the guys from retropower collected it for me as they are fitting it(you can find them on here under that name) . the manta gte side skirts fit with a bit of work andi'm just waiting for spoiler! Saved a fair bit of money to be honest!