Yet Another Ad For A 2.0Ltr Engine

mantaboy89

Hi, unfortunately after not being able to collect an engine on the weekend i am still searching. I am hoping to find one now as i have been off the road for 6 weeks. I need something within 150 miles of cardiff as i would rather collect due to a courier costing so much. Im after either a 2.0ltr injection or a 2.0ltr carb engine and must be in decsent condition and running, will consider buying a whole car if cheap enough, so if someones got a rotten manta with an ok engine in it just contact me. can collect asap. and dont worry i wouldnt scrap the car as ive got a 3.9 rover in my garage waiting to go in something.

Thanks Again

Josh

i was in contact with the guy selling it and he was a complete tool about everything so aint gonna bother with that, it wasnt removed by him and he doesnt know the condition.

Also if anyone has got an engine for very cheap thats over 150miles away i may be able to then afford a courier. although the engine will have to be cheap cheap.lol

i was in contact with the guy selling it and he was a complete tool about everything so aint gonna bother with that, it wasnt removed by him and he doesnt know the condition.

Also if anyone has got an engine for very cheap thats over 150miles away i may be able to then afford a courier. although the engine will have to be cheap cheap.lol

hi mate ive got a 2ltr engine and four speed box which does run i got he car of ebay last year, and the car isnt on the road. it past an mot, so pos engine ok, iam modyifying it to a 3ltr you can have engine and box for 100 , iam at grantham lincs . .p.s the engine is carb ,

Edited by cop