Surely This Has Cavtastics Name On It?

Looks like I've just won a Mk1 Cavalier!

Thanks for sniping it for me Steve :rolleyes: I couldn't risk being away or my computer crashing.

After 10 years of searching I have the closest match to my late fathers Cavalier CTL114T which is still on the DVLA register but it's not been taxed for years so it's probably dead like dad but you remember.

Sorry if anyone bid on this and lost but you were never going to win it :( when you want somthing that bad you have to blow the opposition out of the water.

I've been near with a Sapphire Hatch, Sapphire blue Manta coupe but now I have the saloon with the Vinyl roof.

What a sad Bloke I really am :D

Edited by Cavtastic

So had you already spotted that one before I posted the link?

Yes thanks, I was working in germany last week and was sat in the hotel room probably last Wednesday night when I clicked on to Classic cars, Vauxhall.

I nearly jumped off the bed when I saw it. I phoned the owner and tried to do a cash deal off ebay but as you see he did' :( nt

Thanks for putting it on the forum though most appreciated. Not sure what to do with it really should I use it for a while or drive it into the garage and mint it over a couple of years. Anyway least I have one now.

Has anyone seen the 4 door sudan cavalier on ebay sitting at £200!!! needs some body work BUT Ouch it's fecking HOT!!!

ps the word '4 door saloon' is banned! I have a 70s book thingie and the 4 door mk1 Cavalier is called; 'Sudan'

The word 'saloon' is now reserved for; second-hand Wheel bins and New Fords :D

I'm not a green car fan but this looks the bollox....nice interior too.

The red one has poverty spec upholstery which looks nasty..... and in comparison to the green one, makes the green one look cool as ****.

I'll probably never see the day I own a green car(RS3100's are pricey :thumbup )but this looks NICE :D

John.

PS Did I mention I like the green one?

I'm not a green car fan but this looks the bollox....nice interior too.

The red one has poverty spec upholstery which looks nasty..... and in comparison to the green one, makes the green one look cool as ****.

I'll probably never see the day I own a green car but this looks NICE :D

John.

PS Did I mention I like the green one?

thats what i thought too :lol:

• 4 weeks later...