Hallo From W/yorkshire

gsi marc

HI EVERYONE JUST RECENTLY JOINED THE FORUM FOR SOME INSPIRATION AFTER SPENDING MANY MONTHS WELDING MY MANTA GSI, ITS A 1985 WHITE HATCH WITH THE USUAL RUSTY BITS. I OWNED A MANTA BERLINETA BACK IN THE LATE 80S AND COULD,NT RESIST ANOTHER. I LEARNT TO DRIVE IN A 1800GTJ HATCH THAT MY FATHER OWNED SO WHEN I SAT IN THIS ONE I HAD TO HAVE IT , FELT LIKE HOME, THINK IVE GOT THE BUG........:thumbup

Hi and a very warm welcome to the forum. I hope you find it useful and decide to join us in the owners club in the fullness of time! There are quite a few of us reliving our late teens in the club, so I'm sure you will fit in!!!!

Oh yes - Pics Please !!!

Hi and a very warm welcome to the forum. I hope you find it useful and decide to join us in the owners club in the fullness of time! There are quite a few of us reliving our late teens in the club, so I'm sure you will fit in!!!!

Oh yes - Pics Please !!!

thanks hope to join the manta club shortly and i'll sort some pics at weekend....

Hello. where are you as i am in burnley and quite a few members are in this neck of the woods, the manta meet for the northwest is first friday at the boddington arms, A59 Salmsbury, near Blackburn. Dan

hi danny i,m in horbury just outside wakefield ,cheers for the info........

Hi GSI Marc, welcome to the forum

I also have a 1985 White Hatch but mine is a GT/E rather than a GSI mine too has lots of holes although iv done a fair bit of welding to it.

Good luck with project

hi mine was first registerd in germany then moved here 12 months later from looking at the service book, hence the( gsi) instead of( gte) i guess????

maybe owned by a member of the forces, has it is right hand drive