Superflex Vs Powerflex Bushes

SENNA1

superflex by far, much better quality and design, they distribute from near me and i deal with them direct, good to deal with family run business and never had any problems with there bushes and i have had problems with powerflex ones on a mk2 astra as they were badly designed and the same superflex one was a much better design and i didnt get the problem i did with powerflex which basicaly wrote off the car!

Hello

I may be biased as I supply Superflex bushes and was involved in the redesign of the front top wishbone bushes as originally were incorrect. They supply Stainless Steel sleeves and tubes where required and the fit is absolutely spot on.

I also supply these at a 20% discount to retail.

Regards

Tim

Kostas,i bought a full set of superflex a year ago.Very good styling but a little expensive as well.I have fitted only the ones that goes to the wishbones,i can say it is a bit tricky to change the bushes,especially when you are an amateur.When i will find time,i will change and the others.

Kostas,i bought a full set of superflex a year ago.Very good styling but a little expensive as well.I have fitted only the ones that goes to the wishbones,i can say it is a bit tricky to change the bushes,especially when you are an amateur.When i will find time,i will change and the others.

thumbsup.gif

I'll have to change them toorolleyes.gif

Hello

I may be biased as I supply Superflex bushes and was involved in the redesign of the front top wishbone bushes as originally were incorrect. They supply Stainless Steel sleeves and tubes where required and the fit is absolutely spot on.

I also supply these at a 20% discount to retail.

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

what's the total price for Superflex bushes for an mk1 cavalier?(including ALL bushes).

Thanks

Hello

Below you will see a list of all available bushes with my price (which includes a 20% discount). Stock not normally a problem so ready for immediate despatch.

I have also marked which bushes will fit Chevette (CHV), Ascona (ASC), Manta (MAN), Kadett C (KAD), Cavalier Mk1 (CAV)

SPF1695/21 21mm Front Anti Roll Bar to Body Bush 1 of 2 £ 5.21 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1111 Front Anti Roll Bar Link Pin Bush. Uses 8 per car A/R £ 2.93 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1550 Front Lower Wishbone Inner Bush,Stainless Steel Outer Shell & Inner Tube 1 of 4 £ 29.81 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1552 Front Upper Wishbone Rear Bush & Stainless Steel Tube 1 of 2 £ 10.67 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1553 Front Upper Wishbone Front Bush & Stainless Steel Tube 1 of 2 £ 7.77 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1753 Front Lower Tie (Crossmember Brace) Outrigger Bar to Chassis Leg Bush Assy & Stainless Steel Tube Note: Requires alternative washer - see below 1 of 2 £ 12.85 (ASC MAN KAD (Coupe) CAV)

SPF1753W Washer, Flat (45mm OD x 14mm ID x 3.2mm Thick) in Stainless Steel, replaces Original Bevelled Washer on above Outrigger Bush 1 of 2 £ 5.36 (ASC MAN KAD (Coupe) CAV)

SPF0030 Rear Panhard Rod Hour Glass Section Bush (tube not included) 1 of 2 £ 4.74 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0030T Tube, Stainless Steel, optional for above, if required 1 only £ 5.01 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0402 Rear Axle Upper Link Front Cotton Reel Bush & Stainless Steel Tube 1 of 2 £ 11.78 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0403 Rear Axle Upper Link Rear Cotton Reel Bush & Stainless Steel Tube, uses 2 per car A/R £ 9.96 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1812/12 12mm Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Bar to Axle Bush, Chevette 1 of 2 £ 4.70 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1812/16 16mm Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Bar to Axle Bush, Manta non GTE 1 of 2 £ 4.70 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1812/18 18mm Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Bar to Axle Bush, GTE 1 of 2 £ 4.70 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0513 Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Link Eye to Body Bush & Stainless Steel Tube, uses 2 per car A/R £ 10.94 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0403 Rear Centre Propshaft Mount Bush & Stainless Steel Tube A/R £ 9.96 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

P&P normally £4.50 for order value below £50.00 and £11.75 above to UK Mainland. NOTE: All bushes are priced each. If number per car is 2, then multiply the price x 2.

Regards

Tim

Hello

Below you will see a list of all available bushes with my price (which includes a 20% discount). Stock not normally a problem so ready for immediate despatch.

I have also marked which bushes will fit Chevette (CHV), Ascona (ASC), Manta (MAN), Kadett C (KAD), Cavalier Mk1 (CAV)

SPF1695/21 21mm Front Anti Roll Bar to Body Bush 1 of 2 £ 5.21 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1111 Front Anti Roll Bar Link Pin Bush. Uses 8 per car A/R £ 2.93 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1550 Front Lower Wishbone Inner Bush,Stainless Steel Outer Shell & Inner Tube 1 of 4 £ 29.81 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1552 Front Upper Wishbone Rear Bush & Stainless Steel Tube 1 of 2 £ 10.67 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1553 Front Upper Wishbone Front Bush & Stainless Steel Tube 1 of 2 £ 7.77 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1753 Front Lower Tie (Crossmember Brace) Outrigger Bar to Chassis Leg Bush Assy & Stainless Steel Tube Note: Requires alternative washer - see below 1 of 2 £ 12.85 (ASC MAN KAD (Coupe) CAV)

SPF1753W Washer, Flat (45mm OD x 14mm ID x 3.2mm Thick) in Stainless Steel, replaces Original Bevelled Washer on above Outrigger Bush 1 of 2 £ 5.36 (ASC MAN KAD (Coupe) CAV)

SPF0030 Rear Panhard Rod Hour Glass Section Bush (tube not included) 1 of 2 £ 4.74 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0030T Tube, Stainless Steel, optional for above, if required 1 only £ 5.01 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0402 Rear Axle Upper Link Front Cotton Reel Bush & Stainless Steel Tube 1 of 2 £ 11.78 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0403 Rear Axle Upper Link Rear Cotton Reel Bush & Stainless Steel Tube, uses 2 per car A/R £ 9.96 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1812/12 12mm Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Bar to Axle Bush, Chevette 1 of 2 £ 4.70 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1812/16 16mm Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Bar to Axle Bush, Manta non GTE 1 of 2 £ 4.70 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF1812/18 18mm Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Bar to Axle Bush, GTE 1 of 2 £ 4.70 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0513 Rear Anti Roll (Stabiliser) Link Eye to Body Bush & Stainless Steel Tube, uses 2 per car A/R £ 10.94 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

SPF0403 Rear Centre Propshaft Mount Bush & Stainless Steel Tube A/R £ 9.96 (CHV ASC MAN KAD CAV)

P&P normally £4.50 for order value below £50.00 and £11.75 above to UK Mainland. NOTE: All bushes are priced each. If number per car is 2, then multiply the price x 2.

Regards

Tim

Thanks!

I'll have a look afterwards mate-do you also ship to Cyprus?

• 1 month later...

Hello

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your help in my topic about the bushes of Manta A and the cross reference to the superflex bushes.

I make a budget to buy some polyurethane bushes and i some questions.

To the SPF812 i measure the diameter of the anti roll bar and is size is 14mm, what measure i have to choose (is better 12mm to be more tight?)

In this description you have two reference to the SPF403 one to the rear axle upper link, e other to the rear centre propshaft, this is correct?

Thanks

Costa

Hello Costa

If you have a 14mm anti roll bar then I would go for the 12mm, put in the freezer to harden and drill out to suit the anti roll bar.

The SPF0403 is the same bush for both parts.

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your help in my topic about the bushes of Manta A and the cross reference to the superflex bushes.

I make a budget to buy some polyurethane bushes and i some questions.

To the SPF812 i measure the diameter of the anti roll bar and is size is 14mm, what measure i have to choose (is better 12mm to be more tight?)

In this description you have two reference to the SPF403 one to the rear axle upper link, e other to the rear centre propshaft, this is correct?

Thanks

Costa

Hello Costa

If you have a 14mm anti roll bar then I would go for the 12mm, put in the freezer to harden and drill out to suit the anti roll bar.

The SPF0403 is the same bush for both parts.

Regards

Tim

Thanks Tim,

That is a good tip, so i freeze and drill thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Costa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just recive the rear bushes that i bought from Tim and i have to say he is a serious seller and all was perfect.

The superflex bushes are great the design and the color will be beautifull to see under the car they are simple and discret.

Now i will try to match more front bushes to the Manta A.

Cheers

Costa

• 2 months later...

Just a quick note. Superflex have changed their discount structure for trade so I will not be able to offer 20% discount in the future. I am however looking at SuperPro bushes to see what they can offer for a stockist and hopefully this 20% will be back on soon.

They are exactly the same bushes as Superflex.

Regards

Tim

Just a quick note. Superflex have changed their discount structure for trade so I will not be able to offer 20% discount in the future. I am however looking at SuperPro bushes to see what they can offer for a stockist and hopefully this 20% will be back on soon.

They are exactly the same bushes as Superflex.

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

Hope that you sort that out, because you are a excellent seller.

We gonna wait for news, good luck

Costa

hi tim

thats just typical was going to give you a shout to place an order for a complete set,& i've just read your post re the discount.

can you please let me know when you get your new supplier sorted

many thanks davo

Hi to all

I will be able to discount 20% off Superpro bushes as now a stockist of Kadett C/Chevette/Manta A/B and Firenza Bushes. Should be in with me tomorrow or Wednesday.

Prices to follow.

Regards

Tim

Hi to all

I will be able to discount 20% off Superpro bushes as now a stockist of Kadett C/Chevette/Manta A/B and Firenza Bushes. Should be in with me tomorrow or Wednesday.

Prices to follow.

Regards

Tim

That is good news biggrin.gif

Hi to all

Prices to follow.

Regards

Tim

PM sent re other Superpro bushes :thumbup