Anyone Need Their Steering Wheel Re-Leathered?

uel

Hi, I've been advised to post on here by a member of retro rides forum.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in having their steering wheel re-leathered? I work with leather as my main occupation but business has been a little slow lately so I've started doing steering wheels as something on the side, I'm trying to be as reasonable as I can with prices, most trimmers will charge £150-£200 to do a steering to wheel, I hope to be about half that, £70-£100. If anyone is interested, all I need is a picture of the steering wheel and an explanation of what you want doing, I'll get back to you with a price. I can also do other bits and pieces like gaiters etc. Any questions or enquiries please e-mail me at: uel_friedman@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks.

My apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Edited by uel

Manta Exclusives have leather steering wheels so you should hopefully have a few interested folk. I've got a couple of wheels with knackered leather, but I've got them stashed away so won't be able to get a piccy for a while. They're a dark grey leather with a red cross stitching.

Is your email definately 'hotamail'??

Manta Exclusives have leather steering wheels so you should hopefully have a few interested folk. I've got a couple of wheels with knackered leather, but I've got them stashed away so won't be able to get a piccy for a while. They're a dark grey leather with a red cross stitching.

Is your email definately 'hotamail'??

no its hotmail, my bad. I've changed it nowthumbsup.gif .

I've only got black leather at the moment, i'm looking into getting some grey. Obviously i cant perfectly match leather though. I can send samples to anyone who's interested.

Cheers.