Garage Clearance Due To Relocation

Thomas77GR

Hello

I am moving due to starting a new job and I have to sadly let go some of my classic car parts I have kept over the last years (classic car owner for nearly 10 years now)

Pair of Cibie oscars, some superficial scratches on the covers, rear side is matt black, no bulbs, they have fixing brackets, 30 pounds

x2 VDO gauges sets for Opel manta A series (or chevette etc), unmolested condition, all instruments intact, 20 pounds each

rear window louvre for Opel manta A series (autoplas), excellent condition, very rare (was brought from Germany) 90 pounds

Tow bar for Opel Manta (A series) but may fit B series. Boxed, used but excellent cond. 60 pounds

Opel Motorsport windscreen stickers (the ones going right across the top of the windscreen, very rare, 10 pounds each

Chrome left hand side mirror as found in A series Berlineta (one left side), with fixing brackets. 10 pounds

Nikki Carb on manifold with KN filter, very rare and jetted to suit 2.0L CIH engine. 150 pounds

Set of chrome wheel centre caps for steel wheels (same ones found in classic Kadetts, Commodores and any classic opel with steel wheels)they have the opel sign. They come with the round trims (x4) excellent cond. 50 pounds

If i find anything else I will put it on here.

I am based in Newcastle upon Tyne, tel 07950062345. I can post at cost but prefer collection.

Hello

I am moving due to starting a new job and I have to sadly let go some of my classic car parts I have kept over the last years (classic car owner for nearly 10 years now)

Pair of Cibie oscars, some superficial scratches on the covers, rear side is matt black, no bulbs, they have fixing brackets, 30 pounds

x2 VDO gauges sets for Opel manta A series (or chevette etc), unmolested condition, all instruments intact, 20 pounds each

rear window louvre for Opel manta A series (autoplas), excellent condition, very rare (was brought from Germany) 90 pounds

Tow bar for Opel Manta (A series) but may fit B series. Boxed, used but excellent cond. 60 pounds

Opel Motorsport windscreen stickers (the ones going right across the top of the windscreen, very rare, 10 pounds each

Chrome left hand side mirror as found in A series Berlineta (one left side), with fixing brackets. 10 pounds

Nikki Carb on manifold with KN filter, very rare and jetted to suit 2.0L CIH engine. 150 pounds

Set of chrome wheel centre caps for steel wheels (same ones found in classic Kadetts, Commodores and any classic opel with steel wheels)they have the opel sign. They come with the round trims (x4) excellent cond. 50 pounds

I am based in Newcastle upon Tyne, tel 07950062345. I can post at cost but prefer collection.

Hi im interested in the louvre, do you have any pics of it?

Thanks

Hello

Hello,

Could you please let me know what guages are included in the VDO guage sets, or send me a photo?

Regards,

Malcolm