Floor Panels

modgod

Have just ordered some panels myself thru ebay.

Have just called them took two operators think the english to german might have been a problem, Anyhow spoke to someone whose english was superior to my german and got sorted!

Just awaiting delivery now , will drop a comment in on this thread as soon as I recieve them to give you an idea of delivery times !!thumbsup.gif

Bought a wing for my Ascona from these boys- absolute rip-off merchants...

Actually, no, they were great, quick delivery (quite reasonable I recall) and I ordered on line so no language probs. Would reccommend so don't worry. If you search under Karosserie for Manta B you'll find them in the "right language" for them and everything will be good!

Edited by stradacab

Yeah! their first class. However knowledge of where to get parts is; 'hit and miss' membership will reduce these risks.

Some of our 'first class members' are on 'talking terms' with PS autoteile's owner. Best advice? join-up, and be active and make contacts with other members! that's the trick ;)

Edited by keith1200

Yeah! their first class. However knowledge of where to get parts is; 'hit and miss' membership will reduce these risks.

Some of our 'first class members' are on 'talking terms' with PS autoteile's owner. Best advice? join-up, and be active and make contacts with other members! that's the trick wink.gif

Wasnt really a dig at them more the fact that on my first call the operator just put the phone down on me even though he managed to say hello!dry.gif

• 3 weeks later...