Thanks To All

mantaboy89

This guy seems to be ready to strip a Gte

after long consideration about what alternative engine to install i have decided to go the xe route.

i know everyones done it & something different would be good but i want to keep the car all opel/vauxhall,& the fact i've just secured an engine for next to nothing !!! wink.gif

so i now need the all conversion parts .i have a 2.0 gte so you all know what i'm after 1.8 box, sump, pick up pipe etc, etc.

hope you can help thumbsup.gif

many thanks brian

Andy

yes its the ex practical classics car, got it running tonight and its sweet as a nut and only cost 290, its now booked in for an mot on sat and should be on her way soon, as for the gte, its geting garaged and completely restored, fancy a 3.9 rover or 2.4 frontera lump for her, she gonna be a weekend/track car. hoping to get her done by the end of the year.

dont know what was the fuel problem but blew the lines, chucked 20 quid in it and checked the pump n lobe, then it started first time, had to un-sieze the clutch but apart from that its been a breeze, it past its mot today with no trouble, guna uprate the brakes tho, they are a bit sh*t.

yeah prob join and come to one of the meets, gotta find a nice garage to keep em all dry now, then i guna get on with my viva drag car and possibly looking to purchase a firenza if space permits.