1.8 Manta Bump Strip Clips

rutts

i have just had a 1.8 manta painted for my every day use, the black bump strips on the sides require plastic clips to hold them on. i need probably around 10 but any amount will help. please pm me details of any you may have spare thanks andy rutter

oh if anyone has a spare bronze tint screen i need one of those due to being too impatient taking it out :(

Had to laugh! I took the screen out of my Ascona last week and broke it- the rubber was too cold in this weather and PING!- God I was soooooo angry with myself!!

Was going to say Andy C cause these clips were used on J Cavaliers too so would have been "current" til a lot later, wondered if you could still get them new?

Great if Snowy can help you out, just be careful with SH ones cause they can sometimes go a bit brittle with age- when I removed Darrens trims on the Berlinetta the fingers all broke off, I've got loads but they're all bust!!

Hi Rutts

The best price i can do on these clips is 41p each. There only 20 left and they are NLS from GME

Let me know

Cheers

Andy

snowy is trying to get me ten, but i will take them all as i know a guy needs some for my old hatch just let me know how to pay.

thanks

andy rutts