A Few Manta B Parts For Sale

jonmantagte

hello there all im just starting to get round to fixing the manta finally and there is a few bits im not going to need these are as follows,

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

front irmscher bumper with fog cut outs £15 as you can see from photos no mounting nuts.

DSC00068.jpg

rear opening windows from a hatch slight brown tint £5 if your feeling like giving me money or free to who ever can be bothered to pick them up?

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

front near side wing good condition as seen in pictures i just want a better wing for my car otherwise i would use it £20

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

off side wing ok condition as seen in pics it has grind marks and small hole in the front as seen in pics £20

all parts to be collected from enfield north london thanks jon

do you still have the wings? if so are you around next weekend for me to get them.

cheers

phil

hey phill sorry for the bad communication not had the internet for a while im in the isle of white at the moment and i wont be back untill the 14th pm so any time the week after that im not sure if im about all weekend the20/21 as i maybe visiting family up north but still not 100% sorry for the messing around and yes i still do have the wings jon