(Sold) Manta 400 Replica Project Car Oiro £800

m1lesdav1s

Now found a good home - thanks for all the interest.

Looking for a good home...

Manta 400 replica based on 1978 Series B Manta Coupe (single slot nose).

Full 400 body kit, quad lights, fiberglass; bonnet, front wings, valance, single piece boot lid, and rear arches.

Originally built with full 400 spec suspension, including 3 Piece prop shaft, LSD, long travel rear arms, 5 stud hubs, revolution 3 piece split rim alloys, and 5 speed box.

Shell is seam welded and reinforced for race use, however Needs lots of TLC (welding) in the usual manta places chassis legs, and floor pan, etc. WIll need new doors.

Non running 1.8 CIH carb engine, put in just to move the car around. (Missing water pump - borrowed onto another manta)

No MOT, and will need a trailer to take it away.

Great project car I could not get started on (had it for nearly 20yrs now), and I now don't have the space so time to find it a home with someone who can do it justice.

Probably worth more broken than the £800 OIRO I am asking.

Will post some pictures later this week.

(PS: Located near Twickenham, TW4)

Edited by m1lesdav1s

What suspension is under it now if that was under it originally?

Still the same suspension.

Hi;

Am intrested in this project, where are you based and could you post up some pics or drop me a PM and i will give you my email address to send pics to.

John

Hi John. I am based in Whitton TW4, near to Twickenham on the end of the M3. I need to get outside tomorrow and take some fresh pictures, so will put them up tomorrow evening.

Looking for a good home...

Manta 400 replica based on 1978 Series B Manta Coupe (single slot nose).

Full 400 body kit, quad lights, fiberglass; bonnet, front wings, valance, single piece boot lid, and rear arches.

Originally built with full 400 spec suspension, including 3 Piece prop shaft, LSD, long travel rear arms, 5 stud hubs, revolution 3 piece split rim alloys, and 5 speed box.

Shell is seam welded and reinforced for race use, however Needs lots of TLC (welding) in the usual manta places chassis legs, and floor pan, etc. WIll need new doors.

Non running 1.8 CIH carb engine, put in just to move the car around. (Missing water pump - borrowed onto another manta)

No MOT, and will need a trailer to take it away.

Great project car I could not get started on (had it for nearly 20yrs now), and I now don't have the space so time to find it a home with someone who can do it justice.

Probably worth more broken than the £800 OIRO I am asking.

Will post some pictures later this week.

(PS: Located near Twickenham, TW4)

hi very interested can you send some pics please cash waiting can collect same day e mail to pvbs1261@aol.com and a contact no please