Cream Recaros Needed

mantasare best

hi all just new to this forum.

i am looking for a set of recaros in the cream sides and back with the black or brown tartin for my gte.

she is a gold one also need the back seats as well.

but really need the fronts at this time

you see the former owner had a dog say no more .

if anyone can help with this i would be most greatfull

i live in ireland but can arrange pickup

hi all just new to this forum.

i am looking for a set of recaros in the cream sides and back with the black or brown tartin for my gte.

she is a gold one also need the back seats as well.

but really need the fronts at this time

you see the former owner had a dog say no more .

if anyone can help with this i would be most greatfull

i live in ireland but can arrange pickup

check out the link on ebay stuff i put on, Theres a picture of some on there, items now finished but he's relisted loads of parts, might be worth an email, i knew i'd seen some somewhere :thumbup

The bloke on ebay has relisted the seats but they are the Black check ones with black sides.

I think i know which ones you mean with the beige/tan/cream sides and headrests.

Someone may have some on here but your best bet is probably keeping an eye on ebay.

The bloke on ebay has relisted the seats but they are the Black check ones with black sides.

I think i know which ones you mean with the beige/tan/cream sides and headrests.

Someone may have some on here but your best bet is probably keeping an eye on ebay.

o ive been keeping an eye on ebay for months now saw the seats that you mean but would rather have the cream leather ones to match everything else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you thought of trying a coach trimmers or like and seeing if they can re-trim the seats you have, as they can probably source the materials and get a close match to the origanals.

Just an idea as it is very rare that these colour seats do come up.

I might have two front seats for you - do you have your old ones still as the drivers side bolster is worn on mine? I had promised them to someone but he may be able to pass on them if you need them badly, I'll need to check with him first. Not too far away from you either - I`m in Fermanagh! :thumbup

bob1r.jpg

bob2j.jpg

Edited by Fermanta

I might have two front seats for you - do you have your old ones still as the drivers side bolster is worn on mine? I had promised them to someone but he may be able to pass on them if you need them badly, I'll need to check with him first. Not too far away from you either - I`m in Fermanagh! thumbsup.gif yes mate very intrested in your seats have sent you a pm with my number to call me thanks.

bob1r.jpg

bob2j.jpg