Jump to content

Fuel Valve


Recommended Posts

hi on my 85 gte there is a valve just beside the fuel pump that has rotted away.i thought it was a fuel pressure regulation valve but the one i got sent to me is completey different.just wondering if anybody has any idea what it is and where i could get one?

cheers larry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sounds like its the fuel pulse damper thingumabob :blink: , if so its meant to level out small pressure pulses from the fuel pump if i remember rightly , can't help with availabilty though sorry :blink:

edit ,yup here you go after a quick search:http://forums.mantaclub.org/topic/14792-fuel-pressure-reg-or-damper/page__p__122909__hl__%20pulse%20__fromsearch__1&#entry122909

Edited by pat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...