Does A Manta Rover V8 Conversion Kit Exsist?

mantaboy89

i dont know if there still available but magnum motorsport used to do them , failing that i do have a used one that deals with the engine(ie , sump & pickup ,engine mounts,exhaust manifolds) end and has a prop that converts from rover lt77box prop to the manta, may be inclined to sell if the price is right.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if there still available but magnum motorsport used to do them , failing that i do have a used one that deals with the engine(ie , sump & pickup ,engine mounts,exhaust manifolds) end and has a prop that converts from rover lt77box prop to the manta, may be inclined to sell if the price is right.

Hi there Pat i have noticed you may have a conversion kit for sale and was wondering if you still have this and what sort of price you were looking for? I have a 1975 a series coupe and was wondering if your kit was suitable? Many Thamks Lee

i have promised to hold it for josh for a month or there abouts , if for any reason he decided not to have i shall let you have second dibs if thats ok for you , not sure how well it would fit a A series as iy was intended for the B but probably not that far off