Parts Wanted

chemic

I've used a pair of Securon 514/30 belts in my A. See this link for details. They can be bought direct from Securon, but will be cheaper from a factors.

Hi Steve,how you do'in matey,long time no speak.I can still get these,but i get the number to 500/30 ?? Would be £59.00 inc vat for a pair.I'll price up the 514/30 2moz. :thumbup

Hi Paul, glad you're still about here. Securon list the 500/30 as being for the A, but for the early cars without the B posts I don't think they'll fit as the top and bottom mounting points are too far out of alignment. The 514/30 have the reel mounted at the top mount and work a treat.

As Paul (pma) can get them, he'll probably be your cheapest option. Send him a pm and he'll sort you out.

I've found these pics I took for someone else of the belts in the car.

DSCN0209-1.jpg

DSCN0210-1.jpg

I hope this helps.

Edited by 1900SR

Hi Paul, glad you're still about here. Securon list the 500/30 as being for the A, but for the early cars without the B posts I don't think they'll fit as the top and bottom mounting points are too far out of alignment. The 514/30 have the reel mounted at the top mount and work a treat.

Yes still about mate,even though i'm manta-less :( .Yeah,see what you mean about the 500/30,we do still keep the 514/30 can do at £68.00 per pair inc vat.Steve,send me your email matey,and i'll show you the reason why i am now without manta lol.Cheers :thumbup