Wanted Full Blitz Interior 89 Gte

irmscher

If you can find one,and If you can persuade someone to sell it,i think you will be needing a lottery win to afford it! :lol:

You need to scan the European Ebay sites,Germany ideally.

More Manta's had them fitted over there but be prepared to pay a good price.Then you have hassles with shipping,payment etc

I believe there was a thread about getting some new seat material made up for a group buy.

Andy

Apologies for slightly hijacking this thread.

The club are currently working on putting together a group by for replacement front front and rear seat covers in Blitz material.

Will put up a post in the members section soon as there are still a few details to sort.

The blitz covers will be offered to members first as there is a limited supply and will be on a first come first served basis when the thread is published.

John

will wait thenthumbsup.gif was working on my cars on sunday and a guy started talking to me a realy nice guy and told me he used to be a member and is going to restore his red manta . i cant believe it he only lives 100 yard away across the maine road and he sold a blitz interior sad.gif

Hi Re blitz interior

I have one out of an IS200 manta . I have every thing including full set of tinted glass ,one of the front seats has a tear bottom right hand corner but I do not think it would take to much to

fix it I can send pics if you give me your email address . I am based in central Scotland

Regards David

Hi Re blitz interior

I have one out of an IS200 manta . I have every thing including full set of tinted glass ,one of the front seats has a tear bottom right hand corner but I do not think it would take to much to

fix it I can send pics if you give me your email address . I am based in central Scotland

Regards David

you have pmthumbsup.gif

has aqnyone got one for sale good price paid for mint onethumbsup.gif

Hi,

I should have a Blitz interior in excellent condition for sale in the next few weeks.

It'll include the two front seats and the rear bench seat.

Afraid I wont have door cards for sale.

If your interested, get back to me.

Luke.