Engine/ Conversion Parts Possibly For Sale...

Blockhead

First off I don't really know where to put this..

My original plan was to change the engine in my 1.8GT but will probably not anymore. Therefore, what sort of money will the following be worth?

2L 8V C20SER engine from a Mark 2 Astra GTE 8v. Lightened and balanced flywheel and crank, skimmed head and block with brand new headgasket, overhauled lifters, Piper high lift cam, Piper vernier timing pulley, New (still not fitted) Piper timing belt, adjustable fuel pressure. ECU has a Superchips uprated chip in it.

Spot on injection fuel tank, new clutch that I *think* will mate the 1.8 box to the engine and keep original size of clutch to the engine (not small 1.8 clutch or modded turbo clutch). New oil seals for input and output on the 1.8 'box, custom fittings to plumb in the Astra GTE oil cooler on a RWD car (with good cooler).

I've basically got everything so I can convert my Manta and probably forgotten a couple of little bits but I'm now having second thoughts and even the Manta may be for sale...

What sort of money are the parts gonna be worth individually or as a whole package?

Cheers.